Deeper Network’s monthly newsletter is a brief bulletin containing the latest community developments, technical updates, and market status of our project. It is periodically released at the beginning of each month for our community members. We would like to thank every member of the Deeper Network community for your attention and support. Here are the latest updates:
- Deeper Connect Pro- appearance structure design, progress: 70%
- Deeper Connect Pro- component research and testing completed
- Deeper Connect Pro- PCB design, proofing test: 50%
- Deeper Connect Pico- cooling solution research, Progress: 60%
AtomOS Development Progress:
- 1.1.17.pre2 is being tested by testers and will be released in early July
- Special VLAN network packet solution will be released in 1.1.17.rel, progress: 100%
- D-ads function development, progress: 70%
- Optimized Pico hardware resource consumption research, 60% progress
- Deeper Connect Pro function development, progress: 30%
- Update Deeper-Frontier dependency to Polkadot-v0.9.20, and add
evm<->deeper device mapping function
- Added authorized account system, credit score, fund pool, and cross-chain bridge using agency account mode https://github.com/deeper-chain/deeper-chain/pull/265
- Added device credit deposit function, providing a daily update of device reporting credit reward certificate
- EZC (v1.0.3) and DEP (v1.0.3) contracts are released, corresponding to the release of the Runner (v1.0.3) scheduler
- Build DPR -> EZC one-way burning bridge, with NPoW burning mechanism
- Modified the date and time to UTC+0 on AtomOS, added the staking release time and back-end interface for DEP On Deeperscan
Technical Scheme Discussion:
- Discussed the design of DPR -> EZC one-way burning bridge and NPoW burning scheme
- Discussed and analyzed the new version of DEP, including whitelist images, timeout refunds, credit precompiled contracts, the deleting of device-specific image hashes, etc.
- Deeper-chain structure adjustment, logical separation of validator and non-validator nodes assume functions, all devices and external access will be linked to non-validator nodes in the future while optimizing the link access speed of non-validator nodes
- Deeper Network participated in the “2022 Science and Technology” co-sponsored by the CEO Chinese Entrepreneurs Association, the Association of Chinese Students and Scholars of Stanford University (ACSSS), the Massachusetts Institute of Technology China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (MIT-CHIEF), and the Harvard China Health Association (HCHC).
- Deeper Network stood out among 38 participating teams and won the first prize in the Web3 project competition.
- The Deeper Network team participated in the annual 2022 Consensus event in Texas, U.S.A, selling more than 1,200 Deeper Connect devices. Deeper was not only a sponsor but also in the top three in the Pitch competition. As one of the winners, Deeper Network will be exclusively invited to take part in the Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC) during the “Neckerverse” event at Richard Branson’s legendary Necker Island in the Caribbean on August 5, 2022
- Deeper Network participated in the Polkadot Decoded Hangzhou Conference and set up a booth to introduce the Deeper Connect devices to the participants and gave out commemorative gifts
- On June 29, Bin Guo, the head of Deeper Chain, explained in detail the upcoming function of Deeper Chain “DEP: A Powerful Web3 Innovation Workshop” at the Polkadot Decoded Hangzhou Conference
- On June 30, DEP’s first project “DIFTTT is an Automatic Trigger Based on Web3” won the second prize and the most popular by the community in the 5th Polkadot Hackathon Entrepreneurship Competition after the Polkadot Decoded Hangzhou Conference
- Starting June 1st, basic mining has entered version 2.0. Genesis node users can increase their stake in BSC
- Shared the importance of DPN posts, published an infographic on the community platform to convert Polkadot wallet to Deeper Chain wallet and how to use Deeperscan, so that the community can understand the Deeper Network project easily
- Airdropped Deeper’s NFT to genesis nodes and community moderators
- Published “Burn $DPR for Credit Score” “Deeper Network Shines at Consensus 2022” “Deeper Network Wins the 2022 Stanford-Harvard-MIT Future Tech Startup Competition” and “Burn NFT for Credit Score” articles on Medium.
- Deeper Network’s official Youtube channel published tutorials on how to use the smart route function, how to unstake, and how to burn DPR for credit score
- Youtube channels: Tactical Investing, Action Crypto, Commited3d Tech, SECrypto, Savvy Stevie, Nordic Crypto, Diego, Diolinux, and Coin-Seeds published videos about the Deeper Network
- During the NFT event in New York City, more than 700 devices were sold on the site and eight new agents signed up for collaboration
- Father’s Day special offer ended, and the sales increased by 4 times during the promotion
- On the official website, Mini will be sold as a set with a WiFi adapter starting in June.
- Develop cooperation details with QVC, and new agents in the Netherlands, and New Zealand.
- Amazon and Newegg in the United States and Canada are all online at the end of June and have been selected to participate in the July event.
- 285 new affiliates joined this month, and 92% of them successfully referred to others and earned commissions in the month
- English Telegram community ：13,318
- Chinese Telegram commnity ：2,051
- Korean Telegram community ：434
- Discord community ：7,390
- Twitter followers ：47,539
- Facebook followers ：14,401
- Medium ：5,643
- Reddit ：5,976
- Instagram followers ：3,179
- Weibo ：10,409
If you have any questions, please contact our support team: support.deeper.network