- Please visit the Deeper mainnet website: https://apps.deeper.network/#/council
- Click the top menu “Governance” and select the “Council” button from the dropdown list
- Click “Submit candidacy” to be a council candidate
Note: Please note that the amount of DPR you enter, will be locked. The DPR will be unlocked and distributed back all at once when users are no longer in council. If the candidate fails to win a council member seat, the locked DPR will be unlocked.
4. Click “Sign and Submit” and enter the password to authorize the transaction. Please be sure to have at least 10 DPR in the wallet for the transaction. After applying, please register your identity to complete the application.
- Click “Accounts” to get to your account
- Then click “Set on-chain identity” to enter your email address
- Please be sure to have at least 10 DPR in the wallet in order to set your identity
Note: All council applicants are required to identify themselves.
- Click “display name” to change your display name
- Enable the email field to enter your email address
- Please be sure to have at least 10 DPR in the wallet for the transaction
- Click “Set Identity”
8. Click “Sign and Submit” and enter the password to authorize the transaction
Vote for a council member (Council applicants can vote for themselves)
Click “Governance” then click “Vote”
- Go to “council candidates” and select the council candidate you wish to vote for.
- Click on the council candidate you want to vote for. The person you chose will appear under “my ordered votes".
- Click “Vote” to complete voting